Our senior management team provides operational and strategic leadership across the organisation. They are experts in their field and bring a wealth of experience to each of their roles.
Dawn Blower - Probation Director
Dawn has worked in probation since 2005, holding both local delivery and business development roles. She was influential in the project management of the Wales Probation Trust merger went on to successfully lead the Swansea, Neath, Port Talbot and Bridgend Local Delivery Units within Wales Probation Trust.
Dawn previously managed the Performance Information Unit, contract management function and aspects of commercial affairs. She has held strategic leads for restorative justice, offender health and employment, training and education. In 2014, Dawn took up post as Head of Operations for the Wales Community Rehabilitation Company (CRC). She was promoted to Probation Director in February 2016 and successfully led the organisation through a challenging period of transformation to become a high performing and effective CRC.
In 2018 Dawn was appointed as Justice Director for the 3 Working Links owned CRCs in Wales, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire and Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.
Prior to joining probation Dawn worked on business planning and development for South Wales Police. She has a first class honours degree in Psychology and a Masters in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
Senior leadership team
- Emma Richards, Head of Operations
- Judith Magaw, Head of North Wales LDU
- Victoria Harris, Head of South Wales 1 LDU - Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan
- David Bebb, Head of South Wales 2 LDU - Swansea, Rhondda Cynon Taff and Merthyr Tydfil, Bridgend and Neath Port Talbot
- Joanne Stephens, Deputy Head of South Wales 2 LDU - Swansea, Rhondda Cynon Taff and Merthyr Tydfil, Bridgend and Neath Port Talbot
- Diana Binding, Head of Gwent LDU
- Deanne Martin, Head of Dyfed Powys LDU
- David Johnson, Head of Interventions