1. Manage a caseload of customers to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all customers according to their level of job readiness.
2. Address customer's personal constraints to employment, providing challenge, advice and guidance where appropriate to develop customer's capability in the recruitment process ensuring they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure employment.
3. Identify, structure and recommend vacancy and training solutions, working in close consultation with EST Consultants and Tutors, to meet the specific needs of customers and employers.
4. Provide advice, guidance and support for customers during their initial weeks of employment, supporting their transition from welfare to employment to maximise the potential for customers to sustain employment in the long term.
5. Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, Jobcentre teams and provisions and funding providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes
6. Observe and adhere to our customer service standards so that all customers are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
7. Maintain IT files and customer records to a required quality standard to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
8. Identify employment and other work related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers.
9. Ensure compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so customers and colleagues are protected at all times
· Experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment
· The ability to build rapport and work effectively with challenging individuals
· Experience of appropriate IT systems.
Essential that Applicants have driving licence and access to car