Vision and values
We will deliver, through our skilled workforce and in partnership, probation services which protect the public, reduce reoffending and make the people of Wales safer.
- We believe people can change and we support offenders to become responsible members of the community.
- We work with and within communities to create a safer Wales through high quality services delivered in partnership with other agencies.
- We listen to the public, offenders and our staff to make our work more effective.
- We value our staff as our most important asset, encourage their innovation and respect their professionalism.
- We support each other, share best practice and invest in the development of our people.
- We strive to be fair, open and transparent and encourage effective communication throughout the organisation.